[Dovecot] Released 1.0.rc31

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Mon Apr 9 18:03:28 EEST 2007

I really don't want to stand in the way of the offiicial 1.0 release,
and I understand these RC's are intended for bug fixes, not new features
- but I have a feature request anyway.

It would be quite convenient to have support for multiple SSL server
certificates, based on remote IP address.  When a single IMAP server
supports both LAN clients and WAN clients, at times either or both the
domain names or server names may vary - and then a single server
certificate results in some clients receiving SSL warnings.

It is possible to allow for this using split-horizon DNS - but I'm
lazy.  I don't really need split-horizon for anything else.

--
Daniel