[Dovecot] 1.0.rc29 released

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Thu Apr 5 07:18:30 EEST 2007

On April 4, 2007 6:35:27 PM -0700 Dan Price <dp at eng.sun.com> wrote:
> We're still working on debugging why our Kerberos setup isn't working--
> Thanks to Timo we have auth_gssapi_hostname, but we're still not quite
> there... our Kerberos engineers are looking into it.

There was a recent thread on heimdal-discuss talking about load balancing.
(The issue with mismatched hostname is the same.)  One person discussed
how they fixed dovecot to work in their setup.  It involved (IIRC) passing
GSS_C_NO_CREDENTIAL to gss_accept_sec_context().  Maybe that thread will
help you out.

-frank