[Dovecot] IMAP Quota request

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jun 9 14:11:23 EEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 12:13 -0400, Apps Lists wrote:
> I noticed Dovecot doesn't track usage when IMAP quotas are unlimited.
> We'd really like to be able to see utilization for accounts that have an
> unlimited quota (this is also how CommuniGate works).  What would be
> involved in adding this?

Perhaps I could change it so that if storage=0 is given, it tracks the
quota but doesn't enforce it. If the storage=n is omitted completely, it
doesn't even track it.

I'm not sure what to do if maildirsize file contains 0S. Should Dovecot
still bother tracking it, or only if storage=0 parameter is given to the
quota plugin?