[Dovecot] Sloooooow pop3 downloads

Rian Booyer - Camden County Library District rian at ccld.us
Thu Dec 21 17:28:55 UTC 2006

Version 1.0.rc15

Os - Fedora core 6
Problem - Receiving messages at about a few bytes per second
Changes - upgraded to fedora core 6
running postfix, dovecot, and spamassassin.
Mailbox is 542 bytes

Ok here is my dovecot -n and attached are my logs

# /usr/local/etc/dovecot.conf
base_dir: /var/run/dovecot/
log_path: /var/log/dovecot.log
info_log_path: /var/log/dovecot.info.log
protocols: imap pop3
ssl_disable: yes
disable_plaintext_auth: no
login_dir: /var/run/dovecot//login
login_executable(default): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap-login
login_executable(imap): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap-login
login_executable(pop3): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/pop3-login
first_valid_uid: 0
first_valid_gid: 0
mail_debug: yes
mail_executable(default): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap
mail_executable(imap): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap
mail_executable(pop3): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/pop3
mail_plugin_dir(default): /usr/local/lib/dovecot/imap
mail_plugin_dir(imap): /usr/local/lib/dovecot/imap
mail_plugin_dir(pop3): /usr/local/lib/dovecot/pop3
pop3_uidl_format(default):
pop3_uidl_format(imap):
pop3_uidl_format(pop3): %08Xu%08Xv
pop3_client_workarounds(default):
pop3_client_workarounds(imap):
pop3_client_workarounds(pop3): outlook-no-nuls
auth default:
  passdb:
    driver: pam
  userdb: