[Dovecot] Problems with Mailstorage path.

Benjamin Dabelow dabelow at tuxoft.de
Mon Dec 11 12:17:08 UTC 2006

Hi Raja,

Raja T Nair schrieb:
> This creates problems when these users try to login. Here I want
> dovecote to kind of assemble the mail storage path from
> mailMessageStore ldap attribute of the particular user. i.e, dovecot
> should add the mailMessageStore attribute's value to /var/vmail.

Try something like:
user_attrs = uid,homeDirectory,mailMessageStore,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber
(See http://wiki.dovecot.org/DovecotOpenLdap#line-304)

You could also wrap a script around your mail_executable and set $MAIL
in there.
See http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2006-December/018029.html

	Benjamin

Benjamin Dabelow                      dabelow at tuxoft.de
Offenburger Str. 29                   tuxoft.de
69126 Heidelberg
Germany