[Dovecot] Status of commercial support?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Dec 3 16:33:59 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 18:49 -0500, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> Timo Sirainen writes:
>
> > Currently the situation is that it's possible to buy new features (ie.
> > coding time from me), but not installation or maintenance support. I'm
> > also not aware of anyone offering such support.
>
> The lack of installation support, is it a matter of time? For example..
> would you be able to do it.. if it was non time constrained?

Well, I suppose I could, but I don't necessarily want to. :)

Maybe if there were other people handling most of the support requests
themselves, and I'd get only the trickier problems. The company I'm
working for isn't really interested in support business though. If some
other company wants to do that, I'm willing to hear proposals ;)