[Dovecot] redirect and sieve BUG

Rudy Gevaert Rudy.Gevaert at UGent.be
Sat Sep 24 19:30:57 EEST 2005

Hi Timo

Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Hmm. I can't reproduce this. Redirecting works just fine with me. Does
> reject works with you?

Reject works.  But the email telling me the mail is rejected doesn't
contain the body of the mail I sent out.  ( I don't know if it is that way.)

 > Maybe it has something to do with your sendmail
> binary not working as expected. What happens if you from command line
> try this:
>
> sendmail -i -f <> -- your.email at address
> <copy & paste some email here>
> <ctrl-d>

That input doesn't work
sendmail -i -f <> -- your.email at address
returns straight away.

zalm:~# sendmail -i -f rudy.gevaert at ugent.be
To: info at webworm.org
Subject: testje

lijn1
lijn2
lijn3

lijn4
.
<ctrl-d>

This made me get an error message on rudy.gevaert at ugent.be:

This is the Postfix program at host zalm.UGent.be.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

			The Postfix program

<unknown>: No recipients specified

Reporting-MTA: dns; zalm.UGent.be
Arrival-Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 18:26:15 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; unknown
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; No recipients specified