[Dovecot] redirect and sieve BUG

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Sep 24 14:04:54 EEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 11:04 +0200, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> When setting up redirect the following happens:
>
> 1) mails are redirected
> 2) the subject of the redirected message is empty
> 3) the to field has undisclosed recipients in it
> 4) when an empty line is found in the body of the email, everything
> after the empty line is not redirected

Hmm. I can't reproduce this. Redirecting works just fine with me. Does
reject works with you? Maybe it has something to do with your sendmail
binary not working as expected. What happens if you from command line
try this:

sendmail -i -f <> -- your.email at address
<copy & paste some email here>
<ctrl-d>

> I've cc'ed the author of libsieve, maybe he has some knowlegde of this
> problem.

This part of code is in Dovecot's side and libsieve doesn't really have
anything to do with it.