[Dovecot] web-based mail

Jonathan Vanasco jvanasco at mastersofbranding.com
Tue Sep 13 18:04:29 EEST 2005

We used horde based mail until it started having severe browser issues
with some versions of MS IE

Then we moved to ISMail, which worked until MS patched IE, then it
broke too

So we had some users on horde and some on ISMail

that was annoying, people kept forgetting what to use

so then we moved to Squirrelmail, which has no features really, other
than working right

The issues above weren't with horde or ISMail - although I REALLY liked
ISMail - it was with stupid people internally who didn't keep their
browsers up to date, and MS for creating new bugs when fixing old ones

i haven't had any issues in almost 2 years of squirrelmail