[Dovecot] subscriptions or .subscriptions?

Andy Cravens acravens at uen.org
Wed Sep 7 00:04:14 EEST 2005

I may have found a problem with the documentation concerning the
subscriptions file.  On the Dovecot web site there is a document that
outlines the conversion from UW IMAP to Dovecot.  The document says
Dovecot's folder list is stored in ".subscriptions"

However, I have found that Dovecot's folder list is really
"subscriptions" without the preceding dot.  Did Dovecot version
1.0.alpha1 remove the dot from the subscriptions filename?
.subscriptions does not seem to work at all.

http://wiki.dovecot.org/moin.cgi/Migration#head-5dde807bf059dea93fc2303e202b6a19029915c6