[Dovecot] Bugtracking system

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Dec 7 07:56:37 EET 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 19:23 -0500, John Peacock wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 08:09:09PM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > Still would be a good idea. Hmm. Last I tried, Trac didn't want to get
> > installed without SVN. Mantis requires MySQL and I'd rather avoid that.
>
> There is also RT, which is the standard in the Perl world; here's some screenshots:

I've used RT quite a lot, but can it be actually useful for bug
tracking? It seems to have been designed for some kind of support
requests. Slightly different than bug tracking :)

> However, I'd also like to throw in a good word for Subversion.

I've thought about skipping Subversion and instead using one of those
distributed versioning systems, as soon as I can figure out which of
them are here to stay..

GIT, Mercurial, Darcs or Bazaar-NG probably..