[Dovecot] Can't connect to auth server at default: Resource temporarily unavailable

Tue Jul 24 20:01:56 EEST 2007

> Unfortunately I can't keep chasing the latest version,

Its not a matter of 'chasing the latest version', its a matter of the
release you are using is A-N-C-I-E-N-T...

> I needed to pick a version and stick with it.

If you decide to stick with beta3, don't expect much help here.

> I stuck with the version in Ubuntu LTS.
>
> Does anyone have any others ideas?

Don't they have special repos for back-ported packages? I'd be checking
everywhere trying to find at *least a 1.0, if not 1.0.2...

--

Best regards,

Charles