[Dovecot] Can't connect to auth server at default: Resource temporarily unavailable

Gunter Ohrner G.Ohrner at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jul 24 21:37:36 EEST 2007

Am Dienstag, 24. Juli 2007 schrieb bob passendon:
> > > 1.0.beta3
> > At first I'd try a recent released version.

> Unfortunately I can't keep chasing the latest version, I needed to
> pick a version and stick with it.

Well' my point was that you're using an outdated, unstable and unsupported
development version which was never really meant to be used for
production usage.

I understand that people do not want to track bleeding edge software on
their servers, but I'd rather prefer to stick with a stable release than
with an old development version which is known to be buggy...

> Does anyone have any others ideas?

Unfortunately, I do not. :-(

Greetings,

  Gunter