[dovecot] 0.99.6rc1 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jan 6 22:36:16 EET 2003

Again rc, just in case I broke something. Or maybe I should just start
creating nightly CVS snapshots. Anyway, fixes the few bugs people have
reported lately:

	- Mails with nested MIME parts might have caused incorrect BODY and
	  BODYSTRUCTURE fetches and sometimes might have crashed dovecot
	  (assert at imap-bodystructure.c). If client had already successfully
	  done the BODY fetching a couple of times, the bug couldn't happen
	  anymore since Dovecot then began caching the BODY data. So, this
	  mostly happened with new users.
	- If authentication was aborted by client ("*" reply to AUTHENTICATE),
	  the login process crashed later.
	- Digest-MD5: We used "qop-options" instead of "qop", which was
	  incompatible with at least Cyrus SASL.
	- We didn't work with some 64bit systems
	- Realms in passwd-file were buggy
	* Some coding style changes (less typedefs)