Solr -> Xapian ?

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Sat Jan 5 02:49:53 EET 2019

Op 04/01/2019 om 11:17 schreef Joan Moreau via dovecot:

> Why not, but please guide me about the core structure (mandatory
> funcitons, etc..) of a typical Dovecot FTS plugin

The Dovecot API documentation is not exhaustive everywhere, but the
basics are documented. The remaining questions can be answered by
looking at examples found in similar plugins or the relevant API sources.

I know of one FTS plugin not written by Dovecot developers:

https://github.com/atkinsj/fts-elasticsearch

If you really wish to do something like this, just go ahead. It will not
be a small effort though. As soon as you have concrete questions, we can
help you (don't expect rapid responses though).

Regards,

Stephan.