Read the quota_exceeded_message from a file

Maysara A. Abdulhaq maysara.abdulhaq at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 02:41:11 EEST 2018

Hello,

I've tried that (i.e. the < redirect) as described in the wiki, tried with
different spaces , and it didn't work, thus the email to the mailing list.
the text there is simply absent in the email that is sent out. on a side
note, I've tried to use file in /tmp/test and the behavior is funny, I get:

doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file
/etc/dovecot/conf.d/90-quota.conf line 96: quota_exceeded_message: Can't
open file /tmp/test: No such file or directory

but If I place it under / or under /etc/dovecot , the daemon runs fine, yet
as described, the content is not included in the message sent out!

M.