Solr 7

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Thu Oct 12 19:09:43 EEST 2017

Hi Michael,

Am 12.10.2017 um 12:37 schrieb M. Koehler:
> could you please provide more informations about the installation from
> scratch? The documentations I´ve found are all outdated and doesn´t
> work :(.

I set solr 7.0.1 now up on FreeBSD and created a short manual for it:

https://wiki.idefix.fechner.net/freebsd:postfix_dovecot_virtual#solr_integration_in_dovecot

Maybe that helps you. Creating the schema.xml was a little bit tricky as
the one dovecot provides is to old and is missing some datatypes the
standard solr7 profile requires.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook