Outlook 2010 woes

Bryan Holloway bryan at shout.net
Tue Nov 1 23:20:14 UTC 2016

In case anyone is interested, we finally found the problem:

The new (2.2) server had "auth_mechanisms" of "digest-md5" enabled along
with "plain". This is what was causing the four-second delay, but only
with Outlook clients.

Everything is working great now across the board.

Thanks again to everyone's suggestions.

			- bryan