mail filter plugin script doesn't effective

use experience useexperience at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:30:08 UTC 2016

Hello Team,

I am using script to create a database (Testing, so that I can use it for
further my feature)

service santhosh-filter {

  executable = script /usr/local/bin/mail-filter.sh

  unix_listener santhosh-filter {

    mode = 0777

    user = vmail

  }

}

mail-filter.sh contains

mysql -uroot -proot -e "create database temp5;"
> exec "$@"

Please help me.