Trouble getting vnd.dovecot.filter and filter visible/usable...

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Thu Mar 17 20:59:22 UTC 2016

Op 3/17/2016 om 8:04 PM schreef Tolbert, Joshua P:
> Hello,
>
> I’m trying to make vnd.dovecot.filter available both globally and for users through sieve, but I haven’t had much luck getting things to work right. Sieve scripts won’t validate and vnd.dovecot.filter never shows up in the managesieve capability list. I’ve spent lots of time looking for where problems could be, but I’m out of ideas…So I’m asking you guys.
>
> In the protocol lmtp section, I’m defining mail_plugins = $mail_plugins sieve, however I’ve tried it without $mail_plugins too…No luck that way either.
>
> Any help/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Then don't put it in sieve_global_extensions. That setting overrides the
sieve_extensions setting and restricts all listed extensions to global
context only; this way these extensions are only available from
sieve_before, sieve_after, and sieve_global Sieve scripts. User scripts
will not accept it in that case.

Regards,

Stephan