[Dovecot] sieve - different sieve scripts

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed May 7 10:30:15 UTC 2014

Am 07.05.2014 12:26, schrieb Héctor Moreno Blanco:
> We have Dovecot 2.1.6 and PigeonHole 0.3.0.
> Is possible to have two different sieve scripts working at the same time?

no, independent of the software that is not possible

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5804

1.4.  Active Script
   A user may have multiple Sieve scripts on the server, yet only one
   script may be used for filtering of incoming messages.  This is the
   active script.  Users may have zero or one active script and MUST use
   the SETACTIVE command described below for changing the active script
   or disabling Sieve processing.  For example, users may have an
   everyday script they normally use and a special script they use when
   they go on vacation.  Users can change which script is being used
   without having to download and upload a script stored somewhere else.