[Dovecot] 2.1: Error: Maildir filename has wrong S value, renamed the file from

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Wed Mar 27 09:34:31 EET 2013

Am 26.03.2013 23:15, schrieb Peer Heinlein:

> If we're right, this could be grow to a real problem. Every Server with
> zipped Maildirs can be completly ruined just by deleting his
> index-cache-files.

More and more users complained this morning about broken mailboxes and
our logfile was full of errors.

We made a simple downgrade to 2.0.21 and now everything's working perfect.

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,