[Dovecot] Released Pigeonhole v0.2.4 for Dovecot v2.0.14

rpsuprdave dave.gattis at suhner.com
Tue Mar 26 16:39:29 EET 2013

Hello Dovecot Users,
This looks like a possible workaround for issues I am having with Dovecot
2.1.7.  Our emails are redirected from the home office so the vacation
response always fails with,
"discarding vacation response for implicitly delivered message; no known
(envelope) recipient address found in message headers".
I need to use the sieve vacation option but cannot figure out how to get it
working for us.  If I send to the local address, it works fine.  If I send
to the redirect address, it fails with above error.  Unfortunately, all of
our emails are from redirected addresses, all from a single domain.
There's got to be some way to make it work AND protect our server's good
name.
Any help greatly appreciated,
Dave

Stephan Bosch-2 wrote