[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.2 & LEMONADE extensions

Jan Phillip Greimann jg at softjury.de
Tue Mar 26 15:39:01 EET 2013

Hi there,

I read an article about dovecot 2.2, which includes the LEMONADE
extensions, and was fascinated about the feature "Forward without
download". We have a small internet-uplink in our office and our CEO
loves to receive mails with large attachments, he also reply/forward it,
so every time the full attachments get downloaded and uploaded again.
Now the question is: Is LEMONADE supported by desktop-mailclients like
thunderbird or just mobile Clients? (Google said nothing to this, maybe
searched the wrong words)

I hope someone can help me with this.

Greetings, Jan