[Dovecot] Error Building v2.2

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at noa.gr
Tue Mar 26 13:02:35 EET 2013

On 26/3/2013 12:46 μμ, Christian Wiese wrote:

> just a quick guess, but maybe you need to run the supplied 'autogen.sh'
> script before running configure, so your configure scripts gets
> regenerated using_your_  installed version of autoconf.

Thanks,

I am using an SRPM το build RPMs. This SRPM was running fine with
earlier versions of dovecot - I don't see any reference of autogen therein.

The SRPM is: http://ns.fakessh.eu/rpms/dovecot-2.1.8-1.centme.src.rpm

I've tried building on CentOS 5.9 as well, but it failed with the same
error. Again, I did not have such problems when building 2.1.x versions.

Any other ideas?

Nick