[Dovecot] Reporting on user info

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 23:36:45 EET 2013

Hi all,

I've just installed fc18 with dovecot-2.1.15 and have all the usual
services set up and running properly.

Of course now management is interested in who is using what service,
for how long. Are there any existing reporting features available from
within dovecot to provide stats on mail usage over time?

Ideally, I'd like to provide a log file and find out who used each
service, how long they were logged in, and from where they logged in.

It would also be interesting to have a real-time view of who's
connected. Does any such utility exist?

Thanks,
Alex