[Dovecot] Altmove doesn't working after a dsync.

Breno Moreira brenoavm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 16:36:37 EET 2013

Timo,

The most strange thing is that even if I use the filter ALL, the emails are
not moved.
Just for example, using my test user I get the following logs:

root at mail0:~/# doveadm -Dv altmove -u teste at supramail.com.br all
doveadm(root): Debug: Loading modules from directory:
/usr/lib/dovecot/modules
doveadm(root): Debug: Module loaded:
/usr/lib/dovecot/modules/lib10_quota_plugin.so
doveadm(root): Debug: Loading modules from directory:
/usr/lib/dovecot/modules/doveadm
doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_acl_plugin, because dlopen()
failed: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/doveadm/lib10_doveadm_acl_plugin.so:
undefined symbol: acl_user_module (this is usually intentional, so just
ignore this message)
doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_expire_plugin, because
dlopen() failed:
/usr/lib/dovecot/modules/doveadm/lib10_doveadm_expire_plugin.so: undefined
symbol: expire_set_deinit (this is usually intentional, so just ignore this
message)
doveadm(root): Debug: Module loaded:
/usr/lib/dovecot/modules/doveadm/lib10_doveadm_quota_plugin.so
doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_zlib_plugin, because dlopen()
failed: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/doveadm/lib10_doveadm_zlib_plugin.so:
undefined symbol: i_stream_create_deflate (this is usually intentional, so
just ignore this message)
doveadm(root): Debug: Skipping module doveadm_fts_plugin, because dlopen()
failed: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/doveadm/lib20_doveadm_fts_plugin.so:
undefined symbol: fts_backend_rescan (this is usually intentional, so just
ignore this message)
doveadm(teste at supramail.com.br): Debug: Added userdb setting:
mail=sdbox:~/:ALT=/mnt/hd/dovecot/supramail.com.br/teste
doveadm(teste at supramail.com.br): Debug: Effective uid=5000, gid=5000,
home=/mnt/ssd/dovecot/supramail.com.br/teste
doveadm(teste at supramail.com.br): Debug: Quota root: name=Quota
backend=maildir args=
doveadm(teste at supramail.com.br): Debug: fs: root=/mnt/ssd/dovecot/
supramail.com.br/teste, index=, control=, inbox=, alt=/mnt/hd/dovecot/
supramail.com.br/teste
doveadm(teste at supramail.com.br): Debug: altmove: box=INBOX uid=1
doveadm(teste at supramail.com.br): Debug: altmove: box=INBOX uid=2
doveadm(teste at supramail.com.br): Debug: altmove: box=INBOX uid=3