[Dovecot] Dovecot - Sieve script loaded but filtering doesn't works ?

Steffen Kaiser skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-brs.de
Mon Mar 18 15:28:17 EET 2013

On Mon, 18 Mar 2013, Clement PAULET wrote:

Dear Clement,

> This is my script (using for my  test) :
>
> require "fileinto";
> if address "To" "info at info.xx.com"
> {
>    fileinto "Test";
> }

Works for me in v2.2.

Did you verified that the header "To" really exists in the message and
that "info at info.xx.com" is part of it? The log you've posted displays the
envelope information, which is not necessary the same as the header
information.

Also, remove the precompiled Sieve script, in order to ensure that the
pre-compiled one is really one from the script. You could also decompile
it to make sure, it has been created from your test script.  You'll find
sieve-dump in src/sieve-tools/, if you compile from sources, or maybe in
/usr/local/bin.