[Dovecot] Question regarding Postfix and Dovecot

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Mar 18 07:24:33 EET 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 21:30 -0700, David Benfell wrote:

> The standard response is also borne of frustration--a frustration that
> seemingly expects people to worship the ground that developers walk on.

One thing that shows a good developer, is one who listens, to the
negatives as well as positives, Timo thus far has mostly done this
(still waiting on the mysql failover change talked about nearly 2 yrs
ago ;) ).

A good developer knows that without users feedback, both good and bad,
their project can die a swift and painful death.

> We all want good software. That requires more of a partnership than we
> often see.

 True