[Dovecot] Suggestions for upgrading dovecot 1.0.7 Redhat EL 5.x - DONE

Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Mar 6 10:07:46 EET 2013

Am 26.02.13 12:08, schrieb Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator:
<...>

Hi folks,

after some different considerations, we decided to do "just" a minor
upgrade on the old/current hardware and OS version.

We did the rpm upgrade from 1.0.x to 1.2.x and for now there are no
problems. Just a few more warnings regarding "Corrupted index cache file".

But no user complains. From my POV there is a significant performance
boost on my large mailboxes...

At the time we can get new hardware and maybe change some other things
in our setup we will go wit 2.x I bet.

	so thanks for al the feedback! Regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt