[Dovecot] Config for master user in dovecot 1.1.20

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Jun 22 10:32:18 EEST 2013

/me lowers myself to harrys level coz he might understand it

only harry needs to read my reply, no one else should as your ears may
burn :)

On Sat, 2013-06-22 at 04:12 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 22.06.2013 03:02, schrieb Nick Edwards:
> > Save your breath, Harald is just a complete abrasive jagoff, on this
> > and every other list, I know for a fact that he is one step from being
> > banned off the apache lists
>
> you know for a fact *what*?
>
> there are very very few posts from me on the apache lists and
> now come one and show me a abusive one or do yourself a favour
> and be quiet
>
> well, i have *zero* understanding for people using for years
> not supported software on public machines, well if this
> makes me to an asshole so it be - period

be an asshole to yourself then idiot and keep your fucking mouth SHUT if
you have nothing helpful to say, especially to those who are new or
stuck on certain versions due to policies which you do not write or have
any input on (thank christ), some may not know better and do NOT deserve
to be spoken down at by some caustic fuckwit like you

you of course are always welcome to have a say in a polite term to
newbies etc assisting them by politely explaining why its best to not
use such version or whatever - otherwise, fuck off and dont say a word
to them, assholes like you give lists a bad name, sure I am NOT innocent
in some respects to this, but at least I only attack the trolls and
ranting idiots (like you, now),  but you however, attack anyone, and
theres no excuse for THAT.