[Dovecot] Allowing clients to test their Sieve scripts

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Sat Jun 15 13:54:02 EEST 2013

Thomas Harold skrev den 2013-06-14 18:50:

> If you have Thunderbird, you may want to have them try out the Sieve
> plug-in available at http://sieve.mozdev.org/

yes but it learns fast imho

http://smartsieve.sourceforge.net/ is very good sieve webpanel, just a
bit sad its not developped anymore, its a standalone web to edit sieve,
i have not yet found any sieve editor that is better, execpt quickrule
from myroundcube, sad myroundcube and roundcube cant use same plugins