[Dovecot] Dovecot Virtual Users with Sendmail

DormitionSkete@hotmail.com dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 08:54:11 EET 2013

Dear Mr. Kaiser,

I got called away to deal with some unforeseen problems, and was not able to even look at this problem until late tonight.  In the meantime, Andrzej posted a fix that seems to have it working now.

I really appreciate your willingness to help.  If you need me to apply your script in order to help with the thread "From Sendmail to Dovecot mdbox, what is missing.", for comparison or something, I'll be happy to.  Just let me know.

Thank you again.  I really appreciate it.

Cordially,

Peter, hieromonk