[Dovecot] Dovecot sieve with postfix.

Fi4IT - Daniel Fischer dfischer at fi4it.de
Mon Nov 19 19:04:37 EET 2012

Hello Joe,

i use this:
main.cf
virtual_transport = dovecot

master.cf
dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
   flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -f
${sender} -d ${recipient}

/etc/dovecot/conf.d/15-lda.conf
protocol lda {
   log_path = /var/log/sieve.log
   mail_plugins = acl sieve
}

and that works fine with my tested clients (tb,outlook,roundcube)

daniel

--

Fischer Daniel
FI4IT - that's it