[Dovecot] zlib Plugin Dovecot 2.0

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 19:15:40 EEST 2010

Ok !

That's easy.....

In the sendv rewrite, have this:

 for (i = 0; i < iov_count; i++) {
       if (o_stream_emexis_send_chunk(emexis_stream, iov[i].iov_base,
                        iov[i].iov_len) < 0)
           return -1;
       bytes += iov[i].iov_len;
   }

This iov is every line from the new emaill to save ?

Or this is a email block with X bytes ?

In my function to write email, i split the email by \n, to save it splited,
and if the iov is splited by \n, is good for me.