[Dovecot] Dovecot Sieve Vacation Messages

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Sun Sep 20 08:32:05 EEST 2009

On 09/20/2009 07:15 AM Steven Murphy wrote:
>  It is not loading the module, here is what I get:
>
> ILoading modules from directory: /usr/lib64/dovecot/imap
> IModule loaded: /usr/lib64/dovecot/imap/lib10_quota_plugin.so
> IModule loaded: /usr/lib64/dovecot/imap/lib11_imap_quota_plugin.so
> IEffective uid=65534, gid=65534, home=/tmp
> IQuota root: name= backend=maildir args=

Yes sure. imap is not using sieve. Check your logs after delivering mail
 trough Dovecots LDA deliver.
Are you really using the transport dovecot: for your virtual users?
Show: postconf virtual_transport
Are there additional transport_maps configured in your main.cf?

Does sour USE flags contain managesieve or at least sieve?

Regards,
Pascal
The trapper recommends today: cafefeed.0926307 at localdomain.org