[Dovecot] 1.0.1 release candidate 2

Jakob Hirsch jh at plonk.de
Tue Jun 12 15:30:12 EEST 2007

Hi,

> I'll release v1.0.1 in a day or two, but it would be nice to get some
> testing before the release to see if I managed to break something after
> the Mercurial conversion. And did I forget something that should be
> fixed for v1.0.1?
>
> http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-1.0.1rc2.tar.gz

nice.
As I understand, this is a current checkout from the dovecot-1.0 branch.
Did you change the Version number there manually? hg head still says 1.0.0.
Btw, I think it would be nice to have this versions (1.0.0, 1.0.1rc*)
tagged (if there's such a mechanism in hg, I didn't have the time to
look at closer).

> Changes since v1.0.0:

Any chance to get
http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot-cvs/2007-May/008761.html into 1.0.1? The
patch is small and it runs here (applied manually to hg head), but it
really makes deliver do The Right Thing, IMO.