[Dovecot] Squirrelmail Change Dovecot Password Plugin

Cecil S. Nutakor cnutakor at discoverytelghana.net
Thu Jul 13 18:42:41 EEST 2006

Hi

Let me introduce myself,

My name is Cecil, and i am a system architect by proferssion working
currently on contracts with serveral companies in Ghana and Nigeria.

I recently built a Corporate Mail Server for a Company using Postfix,
Dovecot and Squirrelmail, running on Ubuntu. Thanks to the Dovecot
community everything is working well.

After a moment i noticed that i could make the users change their own
passwords using squirrelmail, but unfortunatly for me after googling
around the Internet and also visiting squirrelmail plugin page i could not
find a change Dovecot password plugin for squirrelmail.

I want to throw this challenge to the Dovecot community to start a project
on developing a change Dovecot password plugin for squirrelmail if none
exis t as at now.

I am ready to voluntee towards the development of the plugin. I will like
to know from others especially the list administrators if the project can
take off on the mailling list with any problems.

Thank You.

Office Of The
SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
DISCOVERYTEL GH