[Dovecot] Any news with the MS OE "Headers only" problem?

Sysadmin sysadmin at e-positive.ee
Mon Jul 10 11:31:09 EEST 2006

Hello.

About year ago I tested OE and dovecot imap and met this problem
(http://wiki.dovecot.org/Clients#head-129bcbfc238b5c34362b8216db87c05e7a34af85)
- Using "Headers only" synchronization is buggy and can cause "Message
is no longer available on this server" error when opening a mail.

I configured OE to sync All messages, and it worked, but then it's acts
like pop3 and downloads all messages and the local computer mailboxes
are still there.

However is there any news according this issue? How to use dovecot imap
with OE and "Headers only" option selected?

--
Sysadmin