[Dovecot] Inquiring about status of version 1.x

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Fri May 27 09:30:18 EEST 2005

Hi,

I find the stable branch is certainly production level, the testing
branch is pretty close too.  We use test69 on 2 round-robin servers
serving thousands of customers with IMAP and POP (around 5500
usernames/passwords to date).  No major problems at all.  Timo and the
guys are pretty quick at fixing any problem with it.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing)