[Dovecot] Concerning: in 0.99.10.7 - Maildir: LIST now doesn't skip symlinks

chris pickert cpickert at t3inc.us
Tue Jul 27 02:24:29 EEST 2004

Wonderful! Thanks for the response and the great software Timo!
--
--
Even with mail_stat_dirs = yes and mail_full_filesystem_access = yes it still
doesn't.. I'm using horde/imp which may be doing strange commands for listing
> ACLs won't come before 1.0. Shared folders can be kind of kludged with
> symlinks, but with 0.99.10 the files are always created with 0600 mode,
> so all your users would have to use the same UID or it won't work.
> 1.0-tests support specifying the mode.
-

I'm using horde's vilma mail adaministration backend into mysql in
which postfix
and dovecot plug into. So, as far as unix uid/gid & perms go, things
work 'okay'
for me in that regard.

ACL support is greatly anticipated, considering the wonderful performance
advantages of dovecot over the other ACL-enabled imapd's.

Thanks, Chris