[Dovecot] 1.0-test29

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jul 20 21:22:11 EEST 2004

http://dovecot.org/test/

Huh, I almost got stuck with this one. It's boring to do larger rewrites
to things that already kind of work. This time it was rewriting how
caching headers work.

The old way was kind of ugly and it didn't really guarantee the order in
which cached headers could be fetched. So there were a few theoretical
problems that could have broken things. 0.99.10 didn't support caching
headers at all, so it didn't have this problem.

I think the new caching code is finally nearly finished. Just a few
small things left and it's done.

This release also fixes some other crashes and problems. I've been
running it nearly an hour now without problems :)