[Dovecot] Debian woody backport of 0.99.10.6 now available on backports.org

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Sat Jul 10 18:51:10 EEST 2004

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> Well, the backports.org people finally installed my backport of the latest
> stable version of dovecot.  Please remove the Braincells apt source form
> /etc/apt/sources.list and add these lines instead.
>
> deb http://www.backports.org/debian stable dovecot openldap2 postgresql openssl
> deb-src http://www.backports.org/debian stable dovecot
>
> (If you are using other backports you can merge dovecot etc. into an
> existing line.)
>
> I have also updated the wiki.  If there are any other places which mention
> the old location, please change them.

Followup on this: It seems I misunderstood the way backports.org is
supposed to work.  The latest version up there now doesn't depend on any
libraries not available in the official woody release.  So your apt source
should look like this instead:

deb http://www.backports.org/debian stable dovecot
deb-src http://www.backports.org/debian stable dovecot

I will update the wiki with this information.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>