[Dovecot] Re: 1.0-test22 - maildir fixed?

Hauke Fath hf at spg.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jul 1 11:03:27 EEST 2004

Nicolas STRANSKY wrote:
> Le 06/24/2004 04:21 PM, Nicolas STRANSKY a écrit :
>
>> I also notice that thunderbird 0.7 fails to copy a message to the
>> "Sent" folder with Dovecot 1.0 test22. More generaly, I have problems
>> moving or copying messages from somewhere out of the existing imap
>> folders (such as a message that has just been sent), to an imap folder.
>> I'm pretty sure it's not a thunderbird problem because it appeared
>> when I installed Dovecot 1.0 test22. THunderbird just says it
>> "failed", and I see no particular logs on the server.

Same here with test23 amd Mozilla 1.6 (NetBSD, Linux) - it sends the
mail, but hangs a while trying to store a copy in the sent-folder and
then times out. Doesn't happen with Sylpheed nor Eudora.

	hauke

--
            Hauke Fath                   /~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Institut für Nachrichtentechnik         \ /    No HTML/RTF in email