[Dovecot] 0.99.10.3 released

Miquel van Smoorenburg miquels at cistron.net
Tue Nov 25 01:07:46 EET 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:28:55, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> 	- SUBSCRIBE broke subscription lists
> 	- LIST code rewritten, children flags should be correct now

It is correct as in that \HasChildren is now returned .. however,
for mailboxes without children the \HasNoChildren flag is not
returned. And the RFC says that if neither the \HasChildren flag
is set, nor the \HasNoChildren, the folder might or might not
have subfolders. Which means that the whole CHILDREN extension
is basically useless, mutt still shows my plain folders as
having subfolders and I can even "cd" into the "Drafts" subfolder..
which I should not be able to do, ofcourse.

I looked at the CVS code and it should work there. This is
probably not going to get fixed in the 0.99.10 series, right ?

Thanks,

Mike.