[Dovecot] entourage + dovecot bug?

Payton payton at repligen.com
Thu Nov 20 21:23:07 EET 2003

Following that advice, I used tethereal to dump a test transaction of both
setups. Comparing the IMAP chatter, there is basically no difference! In
fact, on the setup which gave the error message, I don't see why it didn't
just work - judging by the traffic.
	I have attached both logs, if that's of any help. Does anyone have any
ideas?
-Payton