[Dovecot] 0.99.10.2 released

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Thu Nov 20 18:27:54 EET 2003

Eric S. Johansson wrote:

> :-) we have a mixed marriage here.  I use Thunderbird/imap, she uses
> mutt.  Haven't figured out quite how to make global procmail deliver
> maildir to my mailboxes and mbox to her's.  heck, just trying to figure
> out how to get procmail to deliver maildir everywhere is a bit trying.
> On the gripping hand, if mutt can do maildir with no change of user
> interface...hmmm time to research something.
>
> maybe it's also time to use a different local delivery agent.

I can heartily recommend Maildrop. Readable filter language and it's
able to handle both mbox and maildir. I'm using it combination with
exim4, but I'm contemplating pointing fetchmail directly at maildrop and
bypassing exim4 since the only reason exim4 is installed is to handle
local delivery, it's never used as an outgoing server or as an incoming
server other than via fetchmail.

Ciao,
Gordon