[Dovecot] Dovecot, Squirrelmail and KMail

Rob Thyssen dove at thys.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 14:38:00 EEST 2003

On Thursday 24 Jul 2003 11:36 am, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> And it shows in kmail?

It does display correctly in kmail...

> You'll probably just have to setup squirrelmail not to use the
> INBOX-prefix:
> 1.  Default Folder Prefix         :
> 12. Default Sub. of INBOX         : false

I thot that was going to sort it, alas it doesn't. Has it got something to do
with the fact that kmail puts the contents of subfolders into a hidden
directory in ~/Mail ?
In kmail I have folders like: Forums, Newsletters, etc... These have
subfolders, but in the file system it looks like:
/home/rob/Mail/.Forums.directory/DCLUG/
instead of the expected:
/home/rob/Mail/Forums/DCLUG/

Thanks for your help!