JMAP support in Dovecot

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Wed May 29 20:12:48 EEST 2019

Thanks for chiming in Bron!

I'm very interested in JMAP as you can see, but I'm also very curious -
do you have any blog pages dedicated to the user experience vs standard
IMAP? How it differs - and most importantly if it is truly better, and
if so, how and why?

I'd also love to read about actual user experiences - how about a
collection of comments from your users?

Thanks again,

Charles

p.s. Even though I've always hosted my own, I'm very tempted to sign up
for a paid account to see for myself.