Handle of "subscription" file/folder for IMAP

Jorge Bastos mysql.jorge at decimal.pt
Fri Nov 21 22:19:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

Ok you're right about it, let me simplify it.

There's some files in the Maildir, that are from dovecot, like the
dovecot.sieve, subscriptions, and these are files, but here are shown an
being folders to be subcribed.

Question was if it is possible to deny the show of this info in IMAP
globally.

If I subscribe, for example to "subscriptions", it created the folder, and
in the Maildir creates ".subscriptions" with its own structure, so no
colision, so far so good.

But I'd like to hide "subscriptions" and "dovecot.sieve" from users.

Possible?

Havent found any info about this,

mailto:dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org] On Behalf Of